A New Era Is Coming
After “A Tribute to Playmates” TGP and blog, “A Tribute to Playboy Playmates” first responsive blog and this “Tribute to Playboy” blog, welcome in a new era with “A Tribute to Beauty”.
Click here to access Tribute to Beauty website!
From several years, Playboy managers have taken decision that drastically change the Playboy I was loving from 1984 (first magazine I bought at 14yo) to 2012.
– Removing the election of the Cybergirl of the Month by the members (2012).
– Using whitening filters in pictures sets (2012-2014).
– Changing playmates photographers by supermodels photographers who didn’t know anything about Entertainment for Men (2013-2016).
– Having weird video post-production colors, lights and contrast in some sets (from 2014).
– Using artistic filters in some pictures sets (from 2014).
– Removing the nudes in the magazine (2016) and now nobody cares about who is the Playmate.
– Choosing who ever they want as CGOM not even taking care of the members likes (end of 2017).
– Changing the rules of CGOY 2018 election without informing anybody (15 days instead of 2 months).
– And finally, not renewing Holly Randall contract as a Playboy photographer (2018).
Too much is too much for me and so I can no longer associate my work to the Playboy name. The current Playboy is too far away from what I would like him to be. I will still build galleries promoting Playboy (still hoping for a change) but I will start promoting other brand on the new site.